As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Acer palmatum 'Atropurpureum' | Japanese Maple Deciduous Potted Trees for Small Gardens | Premium Bushy Plant Shrub Tree in Pot 20-40cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Plant advice - prefers a fully sunny position in the garden but can tolerate partial shade, can be planted in most soil types provided it is well-drained. Develops deeply-lobed leaves, leaf size and shape differs from plant to plant.
Ultimate height & spread - Grows to around 4m high and spreads to roughly 4m wide. Period of interest - attractive purple foliage lasts throughout spring and summer, turns to crimson red during autumn. Characteristics - deciduous shrub. Provides colourful foliage for the majority of the year.
White, Orange & Purple | 2-3ft Bicolour, Pink, Azalea Japonica Tree | Trees for Small Gardens Border Patio Potted Plants | Lollipop Stem Trees | Red, BicolourGardenersDream
- Emerging in spring with maturing shades of green and light red, white, before entering their flourishing season during Summer where these bright colours take over the tree with a beautiful fragrance to match. These evergreen trees are bee, pink, butterfly and hummingbird friendly and produce lovely green leaves added with the colour of your choice - Red, White, Orange or Purple flowers.
Each tree is unique in terms of potential height and spread, Japonica trees can reach an optimal height of around 150cm when fully matured. Azalea trees require little maintenance due to their hardy and compact structure.
After their dormant stage over winter, pink, orange or purple colours depending on which tree you purchase, the cycle will all start over again. Japonica trees are easy to grow specimens which will produce heavily scented flowers during the Spring blossom season.
Supplied at a total height of 2-3ft from the roots. Japonica trees are valued all year round for their stunning display of colours & lovely scented fragrance. Gardenersdream azalea lollipop trees are perfect for eye-catching displays in patio containers, small gardens and borders. Only re-model after peak blooming season April - July. The trees don’t require any pruning or trimming; however, it is recommended to re-model its shape every now and again to encourage fresh growth.
Magnolia 'Stellata' Tree | Premium Potted Trees for Small Gardens Border Patio Plants | 2-3ftGardenersDream
- These gorgeous trees are fit for most gardens and makes a great addition to any patio or border. Large white flowers are produced from small silvery buds which cover the tree in early Spring before erupting to the gorgeous star-shaped blooms that are just as stunningly scented.
In the spring, the otherwise bare branches are accommodated by bright white, star-shaped flowers. These stunning trees are a gorgeous tree fit for most gardens and makes a great addition to any patio or border. The 'stellata' tree is a slow-growing tree with a compact habit, only necessary to help maintain its round shape.
Each tree is unique in terms of potential height and spread, Magnolia 'Stellata' can reach an optimal height of around 250cm when fully matured. Supplied at a total height of around 80/90cm including pot.
This tree is perfect for creating height in existing displays but is as equally eye-catching on its own. Requiring little to none pruning, it is sometimes known to bloom earlier or later than this - occasionally late Spring or early Summer. The flowering period for you magnolia 'Stellata' is early Spring, between March - April, however, making it a low maintenance and easy-to-grow tree. Magnolia 'stellata' is a perfect tree to help brighten smaller gardens or a great addition to a border.
4. Thompson & Morgan
1 x Prunus Cherry Kojo-no-mai Plants in a 9cm Pot, Thompson & Morgan Potted Hardy Ornamental Cherry Tree Shrubs, Autumn Foliage Colour, Ideal for Small Gardens & Borders, Spring Flowering BlossomThompson & Morgan
- A compact tree perfect for growing in small gardens or borders. Brings height and structural interest to the garden with colour that changes through the seasons. Potted plants for garden; supplied as 1 x prunus cherry ‘Kojo-no-mai’ plant in a 9cm pot.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Low maintenance and easy to grow, producing spring blossom and autumn colour.
This attractive ornamental flowering cherry tree produces a beautiful display of pink blossom in the spring, followed by fiery foliage colour in the autumn. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Prunus cherry ‘kojo-no-mai’ are hardy compact ornamental trees ideal for small gardens. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. A great choice for anyone wanting to grow your own shrubs for the garden.
Acer palmatum 'Phoenix' | Japanese Maple Deciduous Potted Trees for Small Gardens | Premium Bushy Plant Shrub Tree in Pot 20-40cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Characteristics - produces notable bright red stems, deciduous leaves initally present as dark pink before turning to various different colours later in the year. Plant advice - prefers a fully sunny position in the garden but can tolerate partial shade, can be planted in most soil types provided it is well-drained.
Ultimate height & spread - Grows to around 2m high and spreads to roughly 2m wide. Period of interest - develops dark pink leaves in spring before produces stunning autumn colours of red, orange and yellow, red stems appear throughout the year.
Acer palmatum 'Orange Dream' | Japanese Maple Deciduous Potted Trees for Small Gardens | Premium Bushy Plant Shrub Tree in Pot 20-40cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Characteristics - deciduous shrub, perfect for small garden or container. Period of interest - boasts orange/yellow foliage during spring, matures to a lime green in summer before developing bright yellow leaves in autumn.
Boasts brightly coloured foliage throughout spring, summer and autumn. Ultimate height & spread - Grows to around 4m high and spreads to roughly 3m wide. Can be planted in most soil types provided it is well-drained. Plant advice - prefers a partially shaded position in the garden, avoid prolonged exposure to full sun.
Hibiscus Tricolour Tree | Potted Deciduous Ornamental Trees for Small Gardens | Standard Stem Lollipop Tree | Outdoor Garden Plants 70-80cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Due to the tricolour trees hardy and compact structure, well-drained clay or chalk soil and position in a sheltered, they will be fine through harsh weather conditions. Once settled into their new environment, they require little or no pruning - just clip away any uneven or extra-long branches if necessary.
Make sure not to over-hydrate and don't let the soil dry out during the warmer months. Be sure to plant hibiscus trees in fertile, full sun location to give them the best opportunity to thrive. Hibiscus trees are valued all year round for their vibrant display of colours and stunning structure.
Hibiscus tricolour are vibrant deciduous ornamental trees which display a mix of three bright colours! During the Spring and Summer months the three colours will dominate the tree and show a very visually pleasing display.
Emerging in spring with glossy green foliage followed by the tricolour effect - producing a very eye-catching ornamental tree for your garden. If planting in autumn, this hibiscus tree will become fairly low maintenance and need minimal pruning. The trees have a dense and bushy habit, so are ideal to position in small gardens, patios, borders or mixed containers. The cycle will then restart. These bright colours will carry on through Autumn then due to being a deciduous tree, they will then begin to fade away during their dormant stage.
Camellia Spring Festival Tree | Potted Evergreen Patio Trees for Small Gardens | Straight Standard Stem | Ornamental Garden Plants | 2-3ft 70-80cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- It’s recommended to prune in Spring when all chance of frost has past to encourage fresh, variegated growth for the following season. Trained into a ‘lollipop’ single stem, these Camellia trees are perfect to situate in small gardens, patios or mixed borders.
These bright colours will carry on through Autumn then due to being an evergreen tree, they will keep their natural green colours all year round. Camellia spring festival are hardy ornamental trees which produce leathery leaves with vibrant bursts of pink and white showy flowers.
Emerging in spring with glossy green foliage followed by snowy pink and white flowers - producing a very eye-catching ornamental tree for your garden. Be sure to plant in fertile, well-drained clay or chalk soil and position in a sheltered, full sun location to give them the best opportunity to thrive.
Remove any frost-damaged branches and trim all shoots back to five or six leaves. Camellia trees are valued all year round for their vibrant display of colours and stunning structure. Due to the camellia trees hardy and compact structure, they will be fine through harsh weather conditions. Spring festive' trees are fairly low maintenance.
9. Thompson & Morgan
Ideal for Small Gardens & Patios, 1 x Pyrus Pear ‘Conference’ Plant in a 9cm Pot, Thompson & Morgan Potted Mini Fruit Tree Pear, Self-Fertile Heavy Cropping, Delicious Fruit in Autumn, Easy to GrowThompson & Morgan
- Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Heavy cropping, producing high yields for picking during autumn. A superb choice for a small garden, providing plenty of seasonal interest every year.
A reliable and easy to grow patio fruit bushes, suitable for growing in borders or containers. Easy to grow your own edible fruit at home, tasty summer fruit. Potted garden plant; supplied as 1 x pyrus pear ‘Conference’ mini fruit tree in a 9cm pot.
Mini dwarf fruit tree pear ‘conference’ are hardy, producing heavy crops of sweet, self fertile potted miniature fruit trees, the perfect plants for small gardens and patios.
Prized for their undeniably sweet and juicy texture, ‘Conference’ pears are among the very best to grow in the UK. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
10. Thompson & Morgan
Heavy Cropping, Easy to Grow, Thompson & Morgan Potted Mini Fruit Tree Plum, Perfect for Small Gardens & Patios, 1 x Prunus Plum Black Amber Plant in a 9cm Pot, Tasty Edible Fruit in SummerThompson & Morgan
- Ideal for puddings, or strawberry, orange, fig and apple trees, like lemon, jams or snacking. Makes excellent gardening gifts for a gardener. Grow alongside other fruit, raspberry and blueberry plants.
Producing reliably heavy crops of dark-skinned fruits with an exceptional sweet flavour during summer. This dwarf fruit tree requires a sunny position and is perfect for planting in a patio container or mixed border.
Easy to grow, producing heavy crops of tasty fruit in summer. Mini fruit tree plum ‘black amber’ is a hardy potted patio fruit bush ideal for small gardens and patios.
Easy to grow and reliable, thriving in most gardens. Perfect for growing your own fruit at home - great for the allotment. Potted garden plant; supplied as 1 x Prunus Plum ‘Black Amber’ mini fruit tree in a 9cm pot. Harvest your own delicious fresh plums with this low-maintenance miniature fruit tree.