As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Woodland bulbs
Winter to Spring Flowering Bulbs, Free UK P&P, Wild Daffodils, Bluebells, Scilla, 30 x Woodland Naturalising Bulbs Collection, Snowdrops, Puschkinia, Fritillaria, for Planting Now UKWoodland bulbs
- After the snowdrops flower, the leaves are strap-like, but before the bluebells bloom. Height: 30cm - 40cm. Flowering: April/May. Wild daffodils are also great for naturalising, rockeries and woodlands. 5 x fritillaria meleagris - produce beautiful nodding bell shaped flowers with a distinctive chequered pattern, fritillaria meleagris is a Eurasian species of flowering plant in the lily family.
We advise you maintain these dainty blue blooms for the following year by allowing the leafs to turn brown before removing them. 30 bulbs in total - 6 varieties 5 bulbs of Each - Plant In Large Numbers For Better Naturalising Results. Plant now for Colourful Spring Flowering Display.
The flowers produce seeds and self-sow, and they also have a clump forming habit. Excellent for naturalising & bees - perfect for woodland planting - also can be planting in Pots, Flowerbeds, Patio-Tubs & Containers, Lawns & Meadows. Flowers: march – April | Height: 35cm. 5 x puschkinia libanotica - produce star shaped dainty white flowers with a blue stripe effect, growing in twos, it is one of the easiest to grow and is very reliable Flowering March-April.
Its common names include snake's head fritillary, about 2 cm in diameter, The plant has a button-shaped bulb, or snake's head the original English name, in shades of purple and pure white with greyish green leaves, Flowering period: from March-May | Growth/height: grows between 15-40cm. Height approximately 15cm leave undosturbed and puschkinia will spread and form good-sized clumps,. 5 x single snowdrops - galanthus nivalis, flowers between january and march.
2. Oliwier's Bulbs
Oliwier's Bulbs 20x Winter Aconite Eranthis Hyemalis Spring Flowering Bulbs Garden Hardy Dwarf Yellow Flowers Perfect for Bees & NaturalisingOliwier's Bulbs
- It's advised to soak bulbs in water for a few hours prior to planting. Take some precautions to discourage slugs as they are often attracted to these clump-forming perennials. Plant in a well drained area of the garden, in either full sun or in the shade.
A woodland member of the buttercup family forming a glowing carpet of golden yellow flowers each spring.
The cup shaped blooms of the winter aconite attract pollinating insects to your spring garden, and associate beautifully with snowdrops and bluebells for a spectacular woodland display.
Bee friendly. Bulb size 5/6. Planting & growing instructions. Growing height: 8-10cm. Plant at least 3-5cm deep in the Autumn and watch as they will appear as early as January/February. Also known as 'winter buttercup'. You will receive pack of 20 healthy bulbs, size 5/6 in eco-friendly recyclable packaging with detailed instructions included.
3. Garthwaite Nurseries
Summer Flowering Bulb Mixed Pack 320 Bulbs 8 Varieties Summer Long Garden Plants: -by GARTHWAITE NURSERIES® :, UK StockistGarthwaite Nurseries
- Transform your garden with a combination of our highest quality mixed summer bulbs, eight different varieties. This summer collection includes 320 bulbs of 8 varieties. Flowering for six months these plants will fill your garden with breathtaking colour.
Plant now for astonishing and vibrant results year on year : - you’ll be surpRISED HOW THE VIVID COLOURS ENHANCE YOUR GARDEN. You will get bigger and better displays every year as they will naturalize in your garden.
320 grade 1 quality bulbs. Garthwaite nurseries - 320 mixed bulb suMMER VARIETY PACK. Fantastic colour, flowering for six months these plants will fill your garden with breath taking colour. They are perfect for plant pots, borders and containers. Including tritelia queen fabiola, anemone de caen, mixed ixia, mixed alliums, gladioli, acidanthera, oxalis iron cross and single freesia.
4. SEEDS ZONE
Ready for Planting Now, Eranthis Hyemalis 4/5cm Bulbs, New Garden Spring Flowering Plants Bulbs, Winter aconitesSEEDS ZONE
- One of the finest winter flowering bulbs. Suitable for planting in sunny, partially shaded and shaded locations. Bring into the garden to create a relaxed, natural atmosphere. Plant in a well-drained area of the garden, in either full sun or in partial shade.
Also known as eranthis hyemalis, winter aconites beam a golden glow into the garden at a time when the sun rarely breaks through the clouds. Ready for planting Now, Spring Flowering Bulbs. Produces a wealth of yellow flowers. Plant at least 3-5cm deep in the autumn and watch as they will appear as early as January/February.
5. SEEDS ZONE
Nerine Bulbs Hardy Pink Bowdenii Garden Plant Hardy Flowering Bulb Flowering Garden Easy to Grow Your Own Outdoor Garden Flower Plants 5X BulbsSEEDS ZONE
- Also known as bowden Cornish Lily this variety produces Magenta-pink funnel-shaped flowers. Easy to grow in the greenhouse, or outdoors in pots or well drained borders and rockeries.
They make stunning cut flowers at a time when blooms are scarce. Supplied as 5x Nerine 'Stefani' bulbs. Ready for Planting Now.
GreenBrokers Big Buy Value Bulb Collection- Pack of 6 Spring Flowering Varieties Pack of 101 Bee Friendly, Mega Pack 101GreenBrokers
- Fantastic value, Bee Friendly. 6 bulb varieties: tulipa, Muscari, Narcissus, Iris, Allium & Ixia. Contains a total of 101 bulbs. The 6 most popular spring bulb varieties in one big pack. Top quality Dutch Flower Bulbs.
|Height||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Length||28 cm (11.02 Inches)|
7. Oliwier's Bulbs
Oliwier's Bulbs 10x Anemone Blanda Mixed Colours Spring Flowering Garden Corms Daisy Like Autumn Planting Flowers Hardy Perennial Bulbs Size 5/6Oliwier's Bulbs
- These spring flowering anemones requires humus rich and well drained soil, prefer direct or partial sunlight and will mature to a height of 10 to 15cm. Great choice for borders, patio pots or rockery displays.
Sunlight exposure: Full to partial sunlight. Seasons: Autumn planting bulbs. Lovely mixture of daisy type flowers. Planting time: autumn between september and December for blooming in March/April or can be planted throughout the year if there is no frost.
Anemone blanda mix is a good naturalizer, perfect for the woodland garden, under trees and shrubs or planted in a mixed border where they will spread a carpet of color beneath shrubs. Expected blooming period: Spring to Summer. You will receive pack of 10 quality large and healthy corms size 5/6 in Non-polluting recyclable packaging with detailed instructions included.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
30 Seeds, Burgundy, Frizzle Sizzle F1, Pansy Winter Flowering, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Gradually acclimatised to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days before planting out, 15-20cm apart in most soils, sun or part shade.
When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant and grow in cooler conditions. Sow may through to aug at 1. 5mm deep in good seed compost for early spring displays. Excluding light will enhance germination which usually takes 14-21 days at 19-24C.
Late summer sowings should be planted out in early autumn or moved to a cold-frame for planting out in early spring. Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags.
9. Oliwier's Bulbs
20 x Anemone Lord Lieutenant Blue Spring Flowering Bulbs Autumn Planting Garden Perennial Flower Corms Size 4/5Oliwier's Bulbs
- Full grown height: 15-30cm. Can be planted through the year - in spring from March onwards for blooming in early summer, in early summer for autumn flowers and in autumn between September and November for spring bloom.
Germination time: 900 days. You will receive pack of 20 quality corms size 4/5 in recyclable packaging with detailed instructions included.
Pack of 20 corms that produces beautiful purple blue double flowers. Sunlight exposure: Partial Sun. Very popular cut-flower, excellent naturalising plant, easy to grow and will flower each year. Perfect for planting in the border or as part of a rockery display.